Interloc, a 100% Maximo focused consulting services organization, provide services to clients in the US and Canada. We are experts in the design, installation, configuration, and integration of complex business solutions associated with Enterprise Asset Management.
We are looking for Android Developers to join our Products and Technology group in Seattle. These positions will contribute to the continued success of Interloc and support our next generation mobility product, Informer. Our Informer product was awarded an IBM Best of Show Tivoli Award.
The developer in this role must have prior expertise in Android development. Interloc is interested in those who match or closely match the following credentials:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two (2) years of hands-on experience in a technical position with the implementation and utilization of application development
- Prior experience in design and development of Android applications
- Ability to convert functional requirements into user interface designs and prototypes, and developed application(s)
- Prior knowledge/experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management highly desired, but not required
- Must possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work well solo and in a project team environment
- Excellent client facing experience e.g., product demos, requirements gathering, definition of technology needs and application design
- Open to business travel as necessary (maximum 25%)
- Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in the area of mobile application development
- Dedication to continued learning and growth within mobile application technologies
This is a great opportunity to join our team and work with emerging mobile technologies within a growing, successful organization.