Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Our Corporate Segment is seeking a IS Team Lead, Finance to work out of our office or our Walnut Creek, CA office.
Reporting to the Finance Capability Lead, this position will have overall solution ownership and responsibility for all Finance functionality within Central Information Services. This includes planning and leading new projects in this space, facilitating approvals for solution enhancements, and managing the production support process. Systems include but are not limited to SAP, HFM, Cognos, etc. This position will work with business counterparts to assess requirements and deliver solutions that are enabling capabilities to support IT strategy and overall business objectives.
Please visit our website for additional information: www.central.com
- Overall management of the enterprise systems within the Finance area in support of IT and business strategies
- Build deep functional and technical skills within area of responsibility
- Partner with process owner organization and key stakeholders on solution design/implementation
- Become a systems SME/key contact for the company’s Finance senior executive team
- Facilitate vendor/software selection process when needed with a standardized methodology to meet the key business requirements
- Lead system implementations for small to medium sized projects within the Finance area working closely with business counterparts
- Oversee production support responsibilities within area of responsibility making sure adherence to service levels, governance procedures, and documentation standards.
- Manage and provide direction to analysts and consultants
- Develop relationships with key business partners built on trust and transparency
- BS/BA in computer technology or related field preferred
- Hands on experience with SAP FI, CO, and Product Costing
- General working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management systems
- Experience leading the implementation of a Financial solution
- Minimum ten years experience in Information Technology management
- Financial background within a business role is a plus
- Demonstrated track record in implementing a variety of enterprise systems in large organizations
- Prior experience in managing a team in excess of five professionals
- Experience in IT Service Design/Management and ITIL Framework is a plus
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
CENTRAL GARDEN & PET IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER