Advent Software, Inc.(NASDAQ:ADVS), the world's leading provider of automated solutions for investment professionals since 1983, is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Web UI Engineer at our office in San Francisco. Advent’s software solution enables investment professionals to focus on research and investing. Our clients are analysts, portfolio managers, and traders at some of the industry's leading hedge funds, traditional asset management funds, endowments, foundations, funds of funds, and private equity firms.
Work with a highly-talented, cutting edge and fun engineering team. Push the envelope with best-in-class user experience design. Deliver a completely modern web technology stack that looks great and runs great on desktops and on mobile devices.
• Architect, design and implement major new features and architectures
• Drive the technical decision process by analyzing alternatives and identifying and presenting the best solution
• Collaborate well, and lead by example, as a major contributor on our multi-role product team
• Mentor others on the team in your areas of strength
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from coworkers, managers and clients
Tech mastery we’re looking for:
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Deep and current web architecture
• MVVM experience
• Templating experience
• SPA experience
• Technologically open-minded and forward-looking (because it’s all changing very quickly)
• Self-starter and team player, with collaboration as a strength
• Agile experience
• User Centered Design experience
• A GIT repo we can review
• Remote work or distributed team experience
Relocation assistance is available!
If you've got what it takes to be a great Senior Web UI Engineer and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.
Why work for Advent?
- Experience and Stability
- 30 years of successfully providing mission-critical, reliable, trusted solutions to investment management organizations of all sizes
- 4,500 clients worldwide with over $16 trillion managed with our systems
- Global Opportunities
- Advent has local presence on four continents, supporting clients all over the world
- Offices located in San Francisco, Jacksonville, New York, Boston, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Zurich, Stockholm, Oslo, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Beijing
- Commitment to innovation, which is inspired by client and industry needs
- Consistently investing a healthy percentage of revenue in R&D
- A great place to work
- Ranked in the top 15 on the list of 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area - 6th year in a row!
- Named one of the Top Corporate Philanthropists in the Greater Bay Area since 2009
- Recognized as one the “Bay Area Healthiest Employers” in 2011 and 2012
This is a full time, salaried staff position with Advent Software, Inc. A competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package includes equity compensation, 401(k) w/match, employee stock purchase, and domestic partners coverage. For 30 years, Advent has revolutionized professional money management. Join us as we shape the future of the financial services industry.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply direct to Advent. No phone calls please.
Advent Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.