Austin-based NetSpend is a leading provider of general purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to underbanked consumers in the United States. We primarily focus on the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers in the U.S. who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. Our mission is to empower consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked.More information about the company can be found athttp://www.netspend.comor by following the company on Facebook or Twitter.NetSpend offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Cafeteria-style group medical, dental, and vision care plans for employees, with dependent coverage also available
- 100% employer paid $100,000 Life Insurance policy
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Up to a 4% company match on 401K contributions
- IRS Flex Spending Accounts
- Employer paid parking for all employees
- Gold’s Gym corporate membership discount
- Free NetSpend Premier® card
- Free soft drinks and coffee in all break rooms
- Three weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays
The Manager, Predictive Analytics and Modeling designs, develops, and executes key quantitative / modeling projects within Marketing Analytics team to drive decisions, maximize contribution margin, and continuously increase acquisition, retention, and winback efficiency & effectiveness. This position is located in San Mateo, CA.
- Use Probit/ Logit model and other multivariate response analyses and/or machine learning techniques to develop prospect-level likelihood to respond/ sign-up/ enroll by marketing channel by product.
- Responsible for model development, deployment, performance tracking and validation.
- Analyze customer behaviors and patterns.
- Develop issue-specific segmentations utilizing customer usage, transaction history and interaction.
- Develop customer attrition / survival models to improve the efficiency of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Actively participate in campaign design by utilizing experimental design / test cell design techniques to evaluate various marketing channel strategies.
- Utilize large volume of internal and external data sources in model development and statistical analysis.
- Identify data sources, develop data queries, and conduct data exploration and data mining.
- MS or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related Engineering disciplines.
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of statistical techniques and tools including the following, but not limited to, regressions, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and survival analysis.
- At least 4 years working experience in model development and analytics in areas such as Direct Marketing, Database Marketing, Consumer Credit, Customer Acquisition and Management.
- Have strong model development disciplines: model approach, transparency, interpretation, implementation, documentations, and compliance management.
- Superb skills using statistical packages including SAS and or R for Data Management, Data Step Programming, Macros, Procedures.
- Excellent skill in SQL and data automation to increase efficiency in model development.
- Excellent project management skills to build and execute project plans with clearly defined deliverables, timelines, and ownerships. Provide prompt and timely update with progress, issues, and risk mitigations.
- Excellent partner engagement and influencing skills.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws