Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
The Web Developer contributes to web application design and development with primary focus on front-end, presentation code.
• Design and develop web presentation code.
• Develop quality, front-end code following industry standards and best practices.
• Ensure cross browser and platform compatibility for developed features.
• Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
• Participate in application deployment and maintenance releases.
• Communicate status and identify issues affecting ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices and trends.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
• 5+ years’ experience in web application development.
• Experience working with popular frameworks like jQuery, Handlebars, Modernizr, qunit, grunt, nodejs.
• Experience working with CSS 3.
• Nodejs package manager (npm).
• Understanding of DOM, DOM Event Models.