About Nuspire Networks Business:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science Managed network Security Service Provider (MSSP) with more than a decade of industry experience, providing services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world.
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are seeking a Tier 2 level network engineer to aid in designing, deploying, and supporting Nuspire customer's networks.
• Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis of network connectivity issues
• Working with a variety of customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical)
• Must be able to communicate technical jargon to non-technical people
• Research and design work for new opportunities
• Develop network proposals and implement proposed solutions
• Cross training of peers, fellow team members, and possibly junior level technicians
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Presenting technical solutions to prospects with Power Point, Visio, or other visual aids
• Excellent knowledge of WAN protocols and network security solutions
• 802.11 a/b/g/n
• HDLC, Frame, PPP, ATM
• TCP/IP and routing knowledge (TCP/UDP/IP/ICMP/etc)
• VPN (L2TP 2/3, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, DMVPN, PPTP, GRE)
• Cisco IOS
• Linux and Windows 2000/XP/2003/Server/Workstations
• MS Exchange Experience
• Apache/MS IIS
• Network sniffing tools such as Wireshark
• TCP/IP Troubleshooting
Bonus skill sets:
• EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, QOS, VOIP
• RF Experience
• DS-1, DS-3
• Fortinet Experience
• Cacti, Netflow, NMap, Nemesis
• MySQL, PHP, Qmail, Postfix
• Must be able to work with others to design the correct solution and meet customer's goals.
• Must be self-motivated
• Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Compensation will commensurate with experience and will consist of a base salary plus commitment based incentives. Benefits included health, dental, 401k, paid time off, holiday pay, etc
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift schedules available
About Nuspire Networks Business:
Nuspire is a state-of-the-science managed network security service provider with more than a decade of industry experience, providing services for some of the largest and most distinctive companies in the world. Nuspire is a true managed service provider that has moved beyond simple firewall maintenance and IDS monitoring by using powerful custom built management and monitoring tools to take responsibility for customer networks. Either delivered "in the cloud" or enforced with customer premises equipment, Nuspire provides a comprehensive suite of services focused to meet the needs of organizations with a geographically-diverse footprint.
About Nuspire Employee Culture:
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component of business. Nuspire provides network management, monitoring, and security as a service to large organizations. Nuspire's people, expertise, and experience are critical to our success; this ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also how it treats its employees. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside the box experiences.
Nuspire's continued growth for over 12 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to grow with the company. Nuspire has also signed managed services solutions contracts in South America, Europe and Asia while continuing to expand its network operations centers and data centers in North America and Michigan.
Nuspire strives to be an industry leader; the employees it hires have the drive and talent to be leaders. Nuspire's employee culture reinforces these ideals; rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment.
Awards & Recognition
• Gartner Inc. included Nuspire in the "2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for MSSPs, North America"
• Selected as a "Top Workplaces" winner in 2009 & 2010 & 2011
• Frost & Sullivan named Nuspire as the "2011 North American Entrepreneurial Company of the Year"
• Honored as one of the "101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for 2011" by NABR
• INC Magazine "One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies" list in 2009
Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer, looking for 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift schedules.