Come and join our star team, in Columbus Ohio. Nisum Technologies is an ecommerce solutions provider for Fortune 500 companies. Fourteen years old and growing, Nisum is headquartered in the US, supported by a strong talent force offshore. Our Los Angeles division is expanding because of our superior attention to complex details, and our solution to the client's IT needs.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with Ruby scripting and Cucumber experience and strong automation skills to ensure quality of the application. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating automated tests for Mobile Applications. In addition he/she will define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures and test plans.
- - Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- - Review functional requirements, design documents, and bug descriptions.
- - Creates and maintain automated test cases for mobile applications.
- - Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- - Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- 5 plus years of test experience, automation and manual
- Writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- experience with Ruby and cucumber is a plus
- Automation test experience is also a must.
- Strong knowledge on various QA methodologies and techniques and SDLC process.
- Experience in mobile application testing is a plus
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Agile is a plus.
- Experience with API level testing.
- Experience working in e-Commerce domain is a plus.
- Experience doing Java/J2EE development is also a plus