Lextech helps businesses optimize workflows by designing and developing suites of custom mobile apps. Proven agile processes and experience connecting mobile devices to ANY external resources (sales teams, legacy systems, hardware, etc.) make Lextech one of the most sought after mobile firms in the world.
Our Design team is expanding and looking for brilliant Experience Designers to create stunning experiences for our mobile apps. This artisan will work with our engineering and product teams to gather the clients’ ideas and translate them into simple, elegant mobile app designs. The ideal candidate is a problem solver, a self starter and an excellent communicator. Must have a passion for creating user experiences that ‘WOW’.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers to create simple, easy to use software
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences - all within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Architect and perform usability sessions with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback
- Deliverables include wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups, development assets and prototypes
- Interact with clients and help write User Stories for the development teams
- Working with Axure to prototype the user experience designs
- 3+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design for enterprise applications, ideally 1 year of mobile experience
- Exceptional user experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail
- Must own a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions. Adhere to Apple HIG and Google Design Guidelines.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills are critical to success among this company of talented individuals
- Show an online portfolio of recent work, especially work you have done from start to finish
Lextech’s company culture also places a high value on innovation, accountability, open communication, a strong work ethic, and of course, fun! We have a weekly basketball game, Ultimate Frisbee, Inappropriate T-shirt Tuesday, WhirlyBall events and Cake O’clock. In addition to an intellectually challenging, close knit community, Lextech offers competitive health insurance benefits, 401k matching, etc.
If you are among the best in your field and are passionate about technology, we have a position waiting for you.