Healthplex is looking for:
A talented Senior Web Application Developer to help expand our technologies to meet our growing needs.
We are looking for someone who loves to conceptualize, create, test and implement great applications with a sharp focus on meeting our customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations; Someone who can design applications for the user and implement all the way through the back end, make it great then do it again; Someone who is curious, who doesn’t mind getting out of their comfort zone.
Skills & Requirements
- Web Application expertise using Java containers (Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss or similar)
- Experience with Oracle Databases, designing schemas, PL/SQL skills.
- Experience with Open Source projects like Spring, Pentaho & Apache* (and not afraid to look under the covers!)
- Experience developing and utilizing Web Services.
- Implement and interface with external applications, vendor products, etc.
- Collaborate with teams and individuals to develop concepts that you will bring to life.
- 4-year degree plus 3-5 years related experience.
- Back office experience in Document Generation or Imaging.
- Document Generation (Bottomline, Docucorp) experience a plus.
More About Healthplex:
Enjoy excellent benefits and compensation! This is a permanent full time position (not a temporary contracting assignment!) Healthplex offers excellent Benefits and Compensation. Comprehensive medical plan, free dental, life and disability programs, generous paid time off, 401k with 30% match. Beautiful professional office building with onsite parking, full service fitness facility, restaurant, dry cleaner, ATM.
Please visit www.healthplex.com