Our customer is seeking a Server Power Technician to support their world class cloud based infrastructure.
In this contract role, you will be responsible for End-to-End, testing, validation scripting and automation for the power infrastructure subsystems.
In this role, you will be working with senior Power Engineers to develop test, automation and data capture. You will work cross functionally to support test and debug of both on-board server and rack level power subsystems
Needed skills include -
- Experience with high power/high voltage and low power/low voltage circuits and batteries
- Systems Integration testing, analog operations, and I2C communications
The experience we seek includes -
- 5+ years Server Systems Software test
- Experience with Test Automation and Scripting
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience in instrumentation and probing dense power circuits with high speed oscilloscopes
- Workng knowledge of x86 chipsets - knowledge of other architectures a strong plus
- Must be able to solder SMT discrete and fine pitch SMT components