Remilon is a web media company on a mission to make education accessible. We are a highly profitable, financially stable company looking to expand our team. We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we post record profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Paid Search Manager Position
You will have the opportunity to design and implement brand new PPC campaigns as well as influence the bidding and campaign optimization process. As a leading web content publishing company, our websites already receive millions of organic search visitors each month. We are looking for an experienced data-driven PPC specialist who can help us create high performing PPC campaigns using the massive amounts of organic search conversion data we have compiled over almost a decade.
- Develop a scalable PPC strategy that utilizes the organic search conversion data we have compiled
- Design and deploy high-performing paid search campaigns in Google and Yahoo/Bing
- Grow and manage an annual PPC budget of over several million dollars
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment
- Help refine our intent-matching algorithms to match client programs with the appropriate search queries
- Work with our account management and analytics teams to ensure campaigns are achieving client goals
- Work with our content and design teams to create high quality landing pages
- Work with our conversion optimization team to A/B test and maximize conversion/ROI
- Become a key member and decision-maker of our marketing team
- 3+ years experience in Paid Search advertising
- Mastery of Google Adwords
- Mastery/strong understanding of Yahoo/Bing's paid search platform
- Experience with automated bid management solutions
- Strong background in PPC campaign architecture and optimization
- Strong background writing effective PPC ads
- Strong understanding of Google's Quality Score and how to optimize for it
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BS or MS from a Top Tier University
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Why work for Remilon?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 6+ million web visitors each month
- Grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation (including salary and bonus plan)
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored Friday happy hour to celebrate weekly accomplishments