|Information Technology Product Lifecycle Management Architect ||*|
The Goodyear Research, Development, Engineering & Quality IT department is looking for an IT-Product Lifecycle Management Architect.
Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field OR Bachelor's degree coupled with significant experience in the PLM domain.
Fluency in English; French and German skills are an asset
Minimum 8 years of progressive Engineering related IT experience
Experience in product development in areas such as new product introduction, change & configuration management, detailed design and release to manufacturing
Deep understanding and experience with Dassault Systemes (or comparable) CAD and PLM Products, including data models, customizations, API, infrastructure and operational support
Demonstrated excellence across business, IT and behavioral competencies Experience in technical analysis and writing of specifications related to the deployment of PDM or PLM products
Experience with Lean/Six Sigma or Lean IT methodologies is a plus
- *Developed negotiation and influencing skills Project and Portfolio management experience Excellent communication skills Team building and leadership experience Analytical thinking and problem solving Knowledge of CATIA V6 and Enovia V6 is a plus Travel required (two times/yr, 1-2 weeks between our Innovation Centers)
- Drive the investigation and implementation of new Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) technology as it relates to our IT and business strategies.
- Develop CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM applications to support the tire design and manufacturing process.
- Drive the integration of the business processes with the PDM/PLM implementations.
- Provide direction and architecture review of implementations in PDM/PLM that are developed by internal and/or outsourced development teams.
- Lead the PDM/PLM projects in planning, analysis, development and testing of the related applications to ensure they meet client expectations.
- Investigate the current IT development processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that could be improved.
- Provide on-going support of the current implementations of our PDM/PLM applications.