The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company is seeking qualified individuals to join the Simulation Technology Department at its Innovation Center in Akron, Ohio.
- Assist in the development of new concepts. Lead implementation of new technology.
- Translates product needs to experimental data or design parameters.
- Contribute to manufacture of quality products and processes. Work with teams and product groups to bring technology to market.
- Develop and define project goals to meet specific business needs.
- Communicate written/verbal information or data to other associates.
- Model processes of rubber mixing, extrusion, heat transfer and rubber curing
- Through FEA simulations develop understanding and predict how tire manufacturing processes impact product performance
- Develop analytical solutions to simplified problems to provide insights and verify simulations results
- Collaborate with application engineers to validate developed models and processes
- Streamline developed modeling procedures, conduct parametric and/or optimization studies, and establish design and operating guidelines or recommendations