What we offer:
We offer a casual work environment, creative programming & design teams, along with awesome products
that can't be beat. We have an exceptional reputation in the marketplace and are well known among our
competitors. Based on increasing demand for our services we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
with solid a PHP/LAMP skillset to join our dynamic teams.
The candidate will provide high-level, highly-efficient, and dynamic PHP code for some of the industry's
most trafficked sites (millions of daily uniques).
A highly competitive salary (based purely on candidate overall skillset, experience, and education level),
100% benefits (medical, dental, vision, life), Flexible hours, paid vacation, relocation assistance (where
needed), great work environment and cool and exciting projects. We have been in business for 10+ years
and are very profitable.
About the Job:
Skills needed: We're looking for a passionate PHP/LAMP developer who has experience developing high-
traffic, dynamic websites. Someone with experience in video encoding and mobile app dev is a plus. The
ideal candidate is an individual who is adaptable, self-driven, motivated and eager to learn.
* True PHP programmer that loves to hack code in several languages and has fun doing it (hands-on).
* Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
* Comfortable with both OO and procedural programming methodologies.
* Experience building cutting-edge applications with PHP5 and MySQL5 preferable.
* Knowledge installing, configuring and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP packages.
* Strong knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, indexes, table normalization and database design.
* Knowledge of AJAX development a plus.
* Comfortable hacking and compiling Linux software packages.
* Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices.
* Proficiency in working and developing on Linux
* Ability to thrive in high-traffic environments with clear expectations and often time fast-approaching launch
* BS/MS in CS/CE or significant work experience.
* Must be able to gather requirements, design, code and test independently as well as work jointly with the
NOTE: This is a very demanding and high-performance role and not for the candidate that only wants to
maintain sites. We seek a forward-thinker....an innovator who wants to create something special and
cutting-edge. If you seek a challenge and want to embark on the best properties on the web; this may be
the career path for you.