About the Job
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for position focused on developing our line of audio applications and plugins. Qualified applications should have in-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience designing, developing and debugging software in C/C++; and a passion for music and audio technology. The ideal candidate would have prior experience developing audio plugins or applications and be familiar with trends in our industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of software engineers to prototype and develop new products, and maintain and upgrade existing software products, in C/C++
- Working closely with product management and QA to define, architect and implement product requirements for iZotope’s applications and plugins
- 2 or more years of C/C++ development experience
- BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience using and/or developing audio plugin SDKs
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Apple Xcode, and Git
- Experience with Agile software development using Scrum
- Experience with mobile and/or web application development
This position is located in our corporate headquarters in Cambridge, MA. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have
a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio
enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations
who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of
highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we
create and listen to audio.