SaaS Developer Challenge
Be Part of Something:
Coder schmoder, we’re looking for innovators, dreamers and doers craving a challenge. Our developers are creative, talented and ambitious. We think of them as Seal Team Geek and they are on a mission to create a new type of business software.
We’re a rapidly growing company working to revolutionize the construction industry. We’re small enough to be casual and friendly, but large enough to lead our market - and our rapid growth is generating great opportunities.
Our culture is fast paced, informal, wellness oriented, and focused on the success of both our customers and our team. We’re building exciting next generation products that leverage, and transcend the best design principals from mobile, web, SaaS, desktop, and consumer based applications. Are you up for to the challenge?
- BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of web design and development experience
- Solid Microsoft development technologies including C#, MVC and the .Net Framework.
- Proficiency with Microsoft IIS or other Web Server technologies
Traits That Matter:
- A proven overachiever with a passion for building functional, elegant, intuitive software
- Team player able to communicate well with audiences at all technical skill levels.
- Think AngularJS is the coolest thing since jQuery
- A sense of humor and ability to defend and accept constructive criticism
- Be a non-smoker
Compensation & Why Work Here:
- We offer great salaries for great people based on your experience and talent
- Wealth sharing via bonuses based on corporate performance
- Fast paced work environment leveraging cutting edge technology
- Flexible working hours including periodic telecommuting
- New cool offices on the greenbelt in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
- Free healthy snacks, soda, food, games, TV, Giant Jenga, Shuffleboard
- Casual, fun, make-it-happen, and accountable culture
- Continuing education reimbursement and industry training
- Free Friday lunches!
Hard Dollar provides ~70% paid coverage for employee and families for health coverage through Blue Cross, dental, disability, prescription drug, vacation, 401k, flex spending and incentive plans.
Hard Dollar is a rapidly growing software provider of Project Cost Management software. Our markets are targeted to contractors and owners within Infrastructure, Environmental, Mining, Oil & Gas, STO and Utilities who build and maintain large, complex capital projects.
HARD DOLLAR CORPORATION is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.