Client Solutions Executive - Detroit
- RedBrick Health is actively seeking an experienced Client Solutions Executive (CSE) to play a key role in successfully building relationships with their Detroit, MI based fortune 1000 and larger market clients. The CSE represents the voice of the market to internal constituents and will need to be highly versed in our complete product offering in order to ensure clients are optimizing RedBrick Health's services for the best return on investment. This position has an important responsibility to work across multiple departments to act as the voice of the client within the organization. We are looking for a very proactive individual who is able to help shape our Client Solution strategy as well as take accountability for contributing to the development of the company. Focus, enthusiasm and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the RedBrick Health organization. This position is located in Detroit, MI and will be instrumental in working with RedBrick Health client in this and the surrounding areas of Detroit.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to manage client expectations and effectively translate specific client requests into underlying business needs and objectives, and in turn championing them within the RedBrick Health organization
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities of existing customers
- Manage Fortune 1000 and larger client relationships with a focus on quality of relationships, retention and growth
- Lead and provide work direction for RedBrick Health client team to ensure client expectations and solutions are met consistently and with excellence
- Present to executive levels and consumers of organizations including; leading negotiations, coordinating a complex decision-making process, overcoming objections to closure, conducting product training, employee communications, facilitating health & wellness events, presenting recommendations for changes, program kick off to client leadership, and delivering quarterly client program results with financial information
- Provide web demonstrations and detailed product/program benefits to client staff at all levels - both in-person, and via web meeting technology
- Act as voice of market and catalyst for client needs to product development and internal constituents by proactively identifying opportunities for development and champion them through the ideation stage.
- Work with all departments to improve processes for the administration of clients
- Perform analytical review and development of client-specific results and recommendations using clients data, metrics and objectives to create strategic plans and maximize client's return on investment
- Provide oversight of client team facilitating health screenings and ongoing health & wellness events for clients
- Provide ongoing service and support to client staff; c-suite executives, human resources leadership and benefits staff, finance, and those supporting health & wellness initiatives
- Individual needs to maintain a strong knowledge of health promotion, health plan and technology initiatives.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university. MBA or other graduate degree a plus
- 10 years professional account management, consulting and/or sales experience in health promotion, health management, healthcare or health service-related industry.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and developing high quality client relationships with c-suite and staff at all levels in Fortune 1000 organizations
- Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs of competing interests, i.e., Client, Operations, Information Systems, Sales
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Web skills and comfort with presenting using web technology
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented - in an unstructured and evolving organization
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Employee Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-time.
If interested, please submit resumes to: email@example.com for consideration.