For over 38 years, CTDI has provided our world-class engineering, test, repair and logistics services to fortune 100 companies such as: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom, France Telecom, Comcast, Cox, and Time Warner Cable, to name a few. Globally, CTDI is recognized as the leading independent test & repair company in the communications service industry.
In the connected home market, our Set-Top Box / CPE Divisions continue to set the standard for test innovation, process automation and service excellence. This division is our fastest growing business unit and the demand for talented professionals to support our record setting growth continues to expand.
CTDI’s corporate headquarters is located in West Chester, PA and supports our rapidly expanding business with more than 5,800 employees in 56 facilities worldwide.
Local candidates only. No relocation assistance available.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer in West Chester, PA. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be involved with cutting-edge Cable TV (CATV) headend equipment and set top box technology. We are looking for a high-energy, quick learner who enjoys a hands-on,high-speed work environment.
- Developing automated test and repair capabilitiesusing C# or Visual C++
- Building, testing, debugging, and qualifying test systems and test software
- Work with our corporate team to install and maintain CATV headend equipment.
- Optimize set top box testing and repair processes.
- Interface directly with the customer.
- Analyze technical requirements and effort associated with test systems and products.
- Generate various documents, including test procedures, schematics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Support local branch on technical requirements.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field of science.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of analog, digital and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video and CATV RF formats and circuits.
- Familiarity with Cable TV (CATV) and Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) technology.
- Familiarity with IP network and Linux a plus.
- Occasional travel.
CTDI offers an attractive compensation and a complete benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Generous 401K and profit sharing plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Dependant care program
- Paid Holidays &Time off
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent tuition reimbursement program
- Monthly incentive plans
EOE/M/F/D/V Smoke/Drug Free Workplace