Exacq Technologies is a developer of surveillance video management software and servers for analog , IP, and hybrid camera systems. Our diverse and innovative products are leaders in the IP video industry, which has grown 100% in the last three years and is projected by analysts to grow 200% in the next three years. Exacq Technologies has ranked in the INC 500/5000 list of rapidly growing US companies three years running, and was recently 9th on the Indianapolis Business Journal's list of rapidly growing Indianapolis area companies. A casual work environment and highly competitive compensation with benefits are provided to self-motivated, results-driven employees.
The technical support specialist will interact with security sales and installation personnel via telephone and email to assist with specification, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of exacqVision hardware and software.
- Ensure pre-sales and post-sale satisfaction with exacqVision products via telephone and e-mail communication with customers
- Document all incoming inquiries and support cases
- Support sales and customer applications
- Test and/or document digital video recording hardware and software
- AS or BS (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information
Technology or related field
- Experience with MS Windows, Linux (Ubuntu), and PC platform
- Experience with computer networking
- Ability to calmly and concisely communicate with customers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Other desirable skills:
- Experience with digital video capture, compression, or streaming
- Experience with CCTV security video systems
- Relevant job experience
- Advanced Ubuntu Linux experience
- Multilingual - Spanish fluency highly desirable.