Exacq Technologies is a developer of surveillance video management software and servers for analog , IP, and hybrid camera systems. Our diverse and innovative products are leaders in the IP video industry, which has grown 100% in the last three years and is projected by analysts to grow 200% in the next three years. Exacq Technologies has ranked in the INC 500/5000 list of rapidly growing US companies three years running, and was recently 9th on the Indianapolis Business Journal's list of rapidly growing Indianapolis area companies. A casual work environment and highly competitive compensation with benefits are provided to self-motivated, results-driven employees.
The Senior Software Engineer will play a significant role in the design and implementation of a cross-platform client-server video management system. This high visibility position will be responsible for new functionality to keep the product current and expanding its market position.
- C++ development on exacqVision Server and ancillary products
- Lead requirements definition, design and implementation of major new software features
- Support existing product functionality throughout lifecycle
- Test functionality across all operating systems (Win7, WinXP, Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 8.04)
- Experience with TCP/IP client-server application and development
- 3+ years of C/C++ development
- BS/MS Degree in CS, EE or relevant field
- Expeirence with Linux server applications preferred
- Experience with digital video or video compression/decompression desireable
- Experience with cross platform development tools
- Experience with MFC or similar C++ class libraries also preferred