Roles & Responsibilities
This role is for a C# developer within the Enterprise Data Services Development Team. The purpose of this position is to design, develop, and extend our security master interface, specifically in the area of Fixed Income and OTC instruments. In this role, the candidate will interact with those in portfolio management, risk management, middle office operations, and back office operations each of who are clients of our data services. The candidate will work in a team of 4 and report into a team lead.
Tasks that would be asked of the developer include:
- Work with clients to define requirements
- Develop proof of concept models to support design efforts.
- Develop reliable/reusable/scalable/service-oriented software solutions and documentation according to our existing software design practices.
- Participate in code reviews
- 3-5yrs min experience using C#
- Strong knowledge of the .NET platform with regards to building n-tier applications
- WCF and Web Service development experience
- Good understanding of XML and ability to read and interpret XML schemas
- Strong knowledge Sql Server 2005/2008 and overall database design principles
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team player
- Knowledge of a variety of financial instruments including equities, futures, options, bonds, credit, FX
- Paladyne Security Master
- Preference given to candidates with experience in the following Windows technologies:
- · BizTalk 2006/2008
- · Microsoft Entity Framework and LINQ
- · Knowledge of current toolsets in the .Net world such as log4net, nLog, Automapper, etc.
- · Knowledge of messaging platforms such as ActiveMQ, JMS, NMS