This is a unique opportunity for an experienced test engineer to get in on the ground floor of a growing software company that’s developing new software with cutting edge technologies for the healthcare industry. Are you a Quality Assurance minded Software Engineer who creates formal test cases, knows how to write an excellent bug with clear repro steps, has Linux, Java, Test Driven Development and Test Automation experience with excellent knowledge of web technologies, good communication skills and experience using Agile methodologies like Scrum? We are a dynamic company with great benefits looking for a smart Test Software Engineer to join our team. Our industry is exploding, our company is poised to capitalize and our benefits include profit sharing, free lunches, free snacks, free dinner when you have to work late, happy hours and RC helicopters. Come join us for the fun in New Orleans!
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of formal testing experience creating test plans and test cases
- 3+ years of experience creating test automation scripts and using automation frameworks
- 3+ year programming experience (Java, C++, C#, Perl, PHP, JSP, etc.)
- Test Automation and/or BVTs
- Experience using test tools such as WinRunner, Selenium, Mercury, Keynote or Visual Test, etc.
- Experience writing test plans and/or test cases (white box, black box)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies with emphasis on Acceptance Criteria
- Using test automation tools and frameworks on Linux/Mac
- Very comfortable at the Linux command prompt (sed, awk, grep, etc.)
- Excellent bug writing skills with meticulous attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Test Driven Development, Extreme Programming or Pair Programming
- Java programming
- Developing and testing REST/SOAP web services
mumms® Software offers an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including health insurance, Simple IRA, short and long-term disability, life insurance, generous incentive plan and paid time off.