Booking.com is world’s largest online hotel reservation company. We have over 340,000 properties listed on our website and do transactions spanning half a million room nights every day. We are part of Priceline group of companies and have presence in over 110+ cities worldwide.
- Write code and play an active role in developing new features for a high performance, scalable web platform.
- Work with the team and the product owner to define a prioritized backlog of stories that the team will tackle during a given sprint.
- Monitor team’s progress and take ownership of removing any impediments that slow the team down.
- Mentor people on the team and help them improve their game.
- Assess and communicate how your work impacts business and other systems.
You should apply if :
- You are a technically strong candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience of working on a large web product.
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals and know how they apply to highly scalable web based systems.
- You are comfortable making hands-on contributions, i.e. write code that is deployed to production servers.
- You have led a small team before and like working with people.
- You have a pragmatic outlook and excellent communication skills.