Mobile Software Engineer
Join our innovative Product Development team and help advance our cutting-edge business using technologies such as C#, C++, Java, Objective-C, Xamarin Mono Framework, and .NET. We are looking for versatile problem solvers with solid computer science fundamentals and experience in the mobile application space. We are a growing mobile application company with a solid product foundation and we are looking to add someone who has a passion for mobility and an innovative spirit.
You will design and develop a variety feature and fixes for our mobile clients, AppStudio and the middleware Gateway. These diverse challenges will test your acumen, broaden your skill set, and engage you with a changing set of tools and technologies. We are looking for a creative and highly-skilled individual who can help to further mature our mobile application platform.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or similar technical education
- Hands-on software engineering experience building applications using C#, Java, Objective-C, or C++; strong OO design and development skills required
- Experience with and passion for the design and development of mobile applications using BlackBerry OS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Windows Mobile.
- Exerpience in building cloud based offerings a plus.
- Hands-on software engineering experience building complex native mobile applications for a variety of mobile operating systems.
- Experience with system integration technologies including API, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, and SQL.
- Experience using and integrating into Enterprise Systems such as BMC Remedy, ServiceNow CA, HP Service Center, SQL, Oracle, SAP...etc.
- Strong User Interface Design Experience
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
*The position is located in Cary/Raleigh, NC area and no relocation package is offered at this time.