We are seeking the best of the best to join and lead our IT team. We own a series of high traffic online website that are hosted and managed here in Orange County. We are looking to move all of our IT efforts from an offshore team in India to the US and are looking for a technical "Jack of All Trades" to lead the team and manage the sites and build out new technology. YOU NEED TO BE THE TYPE OF A PERSON that can dig into a database and the code and find out just want things are done... manage what is already there and then... MAKE IT BETTER and BUILD IT STRONGER.
The ideal candidate here will be someone who wants to join a company on the ground floor and be a part of a technical revolution. Our technology is great and our position in the marketplace is second to none. It's time to bring on the right people to make it better.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE RIGHT LEAD DEVELOPER:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role. The more the better.
- Experience with full stack web development a plus. (NOTE: We have designers but are looking for you to be able to implement the designs you are given within the sites.
- Strong experience writing stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, and constraints
- Solid experience with performance tuning, query optimization, utilizing Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, clustering, database mirroring, and replication
- Data warehousing experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Developer overseeing/training/managing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of DHTML and grasp of good user interface design
- Ability to interact daily with technical and non-technical team members and external clients
- Understanding of UNIX/Apache Web Hosting Server Environment (We have Network Administrators on hand but and understanding of this is helpful).
WHAT WE OFFER After your initial probation period you may become eligible for many of our company benefits including but not limited to:
- Modern work environment
- Shuffle board tournaments in the office
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- Paid Sick leave after 90 days
- Time off for family matters
- Great Work environment near the 5 FWY in Aliso Viejo
- 401K Benefits package available after 90 days.
- Base salary based on experience. The salary offered will be competitive. However, we are seeking a candidate that wants more than a paycheck.
WHO ARE WE
We are a dot com incubator company. Although we consult for clients in the online and IT space as well our core business is to build web based businesses in niches that the web seems to need. We find an area online that we like and we build a business around it. We conceptualize ideas on the web and then apply our design skills, marketing ability and technical prowess to bring the concepts to life. We have 5 projects online today that get over 10,000 users a day and currently own one of the largest do it yourself legal websites in North America and are looking to expand. We want the right person who is humble enough to know they are the best fit for the company and smart enough to know they are seeking a long term role. The CEO is a 20 year dot com veteran and has developed and sold 14 companies. You will work with the best so you need to be the best.
Please email your resume and salary history in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a position that can start right away. In your cover letter tell us about projects that you have worked on summarize what type of job you are looking for. We are seeking a long term member of the firm.... This is not just a job... This is a chance to join a family.