Responsible for engineering and operations of network systems within Infrastructure and Operations (I&O). Responsibilities include designing, building, testing, implementing, and optimizing network systems in accordance with business and application requirements, security policies, and guidelines. This includes providing Level-3 support for network systems, restoring service and resolving incidents, and IT infrastructure performance and capacity management.
- Design, build, test and implement network systems, and transition to operations team for Level-1/Level-2 support.
- Create documentation for network systems.
- Define and maintain network administration tasks for Level-1 / Level-2 support.
- Maintain and support infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Plan, recommend, and implement software version upgrades for network systems.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education or certifications.
- CCNA, Microsoft Lync, and VMware certifications preferred.
- Minimum four years of network systems engineering and support experience.
- Experience with deployment and support of Microsoft Lync.
- Experience with deployment and support of Wireless technologies.
- Experience with deployment and support of Cisco Call Manager and Unity.
- Experience with deployment and support of Virtualization / Cloud Network technologies.
- Experience with Voice Gateways, Routers and switches.
- Experience with IT infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent documentation skills.