Our client in San Francisco, CA is seeking an experienced Project Manager for an exciting opportunity. As a Project Manager you will also support new business development and collaborate with Account Managers to assess client needs and assist in selling best-in-class programs and solutions.
Client Details: Our client is the global technology consulting group. They design, develop and deliver online/virtual/mobile learning and strategy execution solutions/simulations for high profile clients around the world. Our client operates through its primary design and development centers in USA, Europe and India. Our client’s solutions benefit clients in the areas of strategy alignment, business acumen, leadership and sales.
• Communicate effectively with internal team members and external contractors/vendors to conceptualize, develop, and implement new solutions for our clients
• Serve as primary project contact for clients, managing timelines and leading high quality projects from inception through execution
• Operate cross-functionally with a wide range of individuals, including account managers, technical teams, client senior executives, and with an international production team in multiple time zones
• Build credibility with and guide Account Managers to assess and identify client needs in the online and virtual learning space; effectively price solutions and assist Account Managers in communicating a clear value proposition for our programs and solutions
• Establish strong working relationships with existing clients in a variety of industries
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a learning, digital or communications environment
• Demonstrated experience with deep involvement leading effective learning / performance improvement solutions
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape; realistic and clear vision around user-centered and client-focused solutions
• Simulation experience preferred
• Mobile app development experience preferred
• Experience with Agile development processes preferred
• Consulting experience preferred
• Creative instructional design experience welcomed
• Superior client and team relationship skills and the ability to work with and meet the needs of a wide variety of clients
• Ability to effectively sell ideas and concepts through a clear point of view
• Project management skills and experience; ability to manage multiple complex projects and proposals simultaneously
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a presence and confidence that builds credibility and trust
• A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
• Willingness to travel up to 15%; the position requires being in the San Francisco office (the position is not open to remote workers)
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
For immediate consideration for the Project Manager position, in San Francisco, CA please forward your resume to email@example.com or 650.489.0880.
Synergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognitions by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Recently named the Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 10 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.