Our client in Mountain View, CA is seeking a Business Solutions Developer for an exciting opportunity. As a Business Solutions Developer you will be responsible for helping design and build the necessary tools and solutions to enable our team to effectively scale the business. If you have a passion for developing this may be a great opportunity for you. If you enjoy being a part of a high-performing team, and meet the following requirements, we are interested in talking to you!
Client: Our client doesn’t just talk about changing the world they actually do. They make products for hundreds of millions of users around the world that change the ways they create, share, communicate, collaborate and do business. You will be working for one of the largest global search engine.
• Build enterprise webapp to scale manual business & operations processes
• Build and maintain business data ETL pipelines
• Hands-on coding experience, e.g. actively developing enterprise-grade software
• BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
• Extensive Python development experience at enterprise-level (not trivial scripting)
• Self-starter who can work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time
• Excellent teamwork, project management & communication skills (written and verbal)
• MSc degree in CS or MIS
• Java experience a plus
• 2+ years of experience executing complex information systems projects
• Negotiation skills, good judgement and a proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
• Solid understanding of waterfall & agile methodologies incl. practical experience.
So, if you are a Business Solutions Developer with experience, please apply today!
Synergis offers comprehensive benefit plans to our consultants, including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance. We also PAY up to 70% of the base medical coverage cost for employee only.
For immediate consideration for Business Solutions Developer Mountain View, CA please forward your resume to email@example.com or 650-489-1870.
Synergis is a woman-owned company that serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognitions by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Recently named the Best Place to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 10 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.