It is Triad's policy to keep all resumes strictly confidential. Your resume will not be forwarded to any other entity without your express permission.
Key duties include:
* Work closely and collaboratively with internal clients, external vendors and/or suppliers & consultants.
* Translate client requirements into specific project specs, reports and queries.
* Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction while adhering to *Best Practices*.
* Providing training and documentation to users of new systems, upgrades and technologies.
* Creating and optimizing T-SQL queries and stored procedures
* This position requires BS in MIS or equivalent technical degree
* Minimum of 2 years Business
Systems Analysis experience
* Experience creating T-SQL queries and stored procedures
* Minimum of 3 years experience/education programming and created databases in SQL Server and Access
* Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including CRM, EDI, data warehouses, etc.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting MRP/ERP systems..
analysis skills to allow for the creation of report definitions and specifications
* Experience with: SQL Server Database Engine, Report Builder, SQL 2008, Data Set Development
* Knowledge of SSIS and SSAS
* Experience in Manufacturing Industry a plus
* Experience implementing dashboards
For more information on this job posting and others, visit our web site at www.triadtechnology.com