Contract or Contract to Hire
Resumes/inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: The responsibility of this position is to design, setup, and automate tests for smart phone applications.
* Design, setup, and execute test cases on the software service delivery platform.
* Identify and analyze software requirements derived from business requirements.
* Draft test plans based on identified software requirements.
* Design and implement automation frameworks in streamlining test execution process.
* 5+ years work experience in Java development with 2 years of Android development
* Android layout and configurations and XML files
* Android framework for inter-process and thread management
* JSON and XML experience
* HTTP/HTTPS RESTful communication
* Experiences with software unit testing (J-Unit)
* Experiences with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle
* Proficiency in at least one scripting/interpreted language (Python/Jython, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripts, etc.)
* Proficiency with at least one variant of Unix/Linux based operating systems (Solaris, SUSE Linux, etc.)
* Windows CE or Windows Automotive experience a plus
* Knowledge of general networking protocols (TCP sockets, RADIUS, DNS, etc.)
* Familiarity of iterative Software Development Lifecycles (Scrum/Agile).
* Experiences with cellular/mobile networks a plus.
* General networking protocols and the OSI layering model.
* Telephony (POTS and VOIP) experiences a plus.
Education: * Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
Please email resumes to email@example.com for consideration.