Location: Seattle, WA
Compensation: $110,000 - $130,000 Base + Bonus + Package peripherals
Start Date: ASAP
Founded in 1986, The TRIAD Group is a Bellevue, Washington based professional services firm that adheres to the principles of service, integrity, and confidentiality. We provide our client companies with permanent, temporary, and temporary-to-permanent staffing. The TRIAD Group constantly strives to attain a good match between a candidate's skills, experience and employment objectives and the client's job requirements.
Our Seattle client is looking for a Senior Interactive Developer to join it's Seattle team.
The Senior Interactive Developer will act as a primary UI/front-end developer on projects for our client's ecommerce website, and will work closely with other Interactive Developers, the team Manager, User Experience Designers and Backend Development team to deliver high-quality new features.
The Senior Interactive Developer will also be asked to significantly contribute to – and in some cases lead – various projects, including the development of new internal tools, processes and standards and to participate in projects involving rapid prototyping and proof of concepts.
• Work closely with Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all projects
• Work closely with user experience designers while rapid prototyping and creating proof of concepts
• Help establish team-wide development standards and best practices, as well as perform periodic code reviews.
• Function effectively in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while managing multiple time-critical issues.
• Act as technical advisor to business owners, project management, user experience designers and backend development teams regarding front-end development standards and processes.
• Troubleshoot issues with our client's flagship ecommerce site and related properties
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
• 5+ years professional experience in HTML and CSS
• 2+ years professional experience in HTML5 and CSS3
• 3+ years in developing front-end code for database-driven commercial Web sites.
• 1+ years professional experience with C#/.Net-based MVC Razor templates or the demonstrated capacity to very quickly learn and apply existing scripting abilities
• 1+ years professional experience with version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools
• Strong problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills, as well as excellent communication, negotiating, and diplomatic abilities
• Demonstrated success in leading the development effort of online projects, including experience in leading, supporting, and mentoring other developers
• Demonstrated success (including examples) in advising and negotiating with business owners on project feature requests, timelines, best practices, usability, etc.
• Solid understanding of Web concepts such as UI best practices, SEO, etc.
Interested candidates - Please select "apply now" and send us an updated Word version of your resume.