Senior Engineer - Data Integration
Permanent opportunity - downtown Seattle
- Design and develop products/solutions for large volumes of data.
- Develop new database models and enhance existing models for handling large amounts of incoming data, strong querying and tuning experience.
- Understand and follow Agile processes
- Full SDLC involvement
- Participate in all phases of QA and debugging/problem solving.
- 5+ years OO development skills with either C++ or Java.
- Strong experience with relational databases, preferably experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong distributed systems design and development skills
- 5+ years working with large database systems, including MS SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related discipline.
- .Experience with Big Data solutions a bonus
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
office: 425.454.0282 x220