At Trinity Technology Group, we are in the business of solving the problems that arise with shifts in business strategies and operations. No matter what information technology challenges our clients face, we use those challenges as opportunities to find solutions that fit their current and future needs. We help to develop business, technical, and enterprise architectures to improve business processes and transactions.
Trinity Technology Group does complete systems integration for numerous State and private sector clients. We are not a body shop, but an employee-based company that you join for a career and not just a project. Over time you will work with multiple clients on a range of projects in roles that enable professional growth. We have delivered and provide ongoing support for professional and business licensing, payment systems, contract and grants management and a range of business intelligence solutions. For instance, we designed and built the Medicaid Payment System for the State of California that calculates retroactive and capitated payments for 9.5 million Medicaid enrollees totaling over $3.5 billion each month.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Senior Business/Systems Analyst with hands-on SDLC experience. In this role you will be responsible for providing analysis and testing to support the design, development and implementation of customer-facing technology solutions developed for public sector agencies in the Sacramento area. Some of the duties of the Senior Business/Systems Analyst are:
- Elicit and manage requirements
- Facilitate JAD sessions
- Prepare business process models
- Prepare detailed business use cases
- Model decisions
- Identify and document business rules
- Perform gap analysis
- Execute system testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing activities
- Prepare end-user training materials
- Deliver training
- Contribute to and/or prepare written project deliverables
- Mentor other business analysts and client staff
- Track and report progress to Project and Account Managers
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst on software automation projects
- Bachelors degree in MIS or related area of study
- HIPAA 4010 and/or 5010 Transactions (820, 834, 837, 835)
- Experience with Health Claims Processing
- Experience working with public sector clients
- Knowledge of Edifecs XEngine
Why people stay with TrinityTG
When people join TrinityTG, they stay because of:
- Spirit of Team Building.
- Emphasis on generating Intellectual Capital.
- Continued employment between Client Projects.
- Effective communication between management and technical staff.
- Project diversity and professional growth.
Business Analysis is a Core Competency
We embrace best practices for business analysis, which includes Business Process Analysis, User Experience Simulation and Decision Modeling in support of Use Case-driven guidance to the technical design process. Our teams promote and balance creative tension across the development lifecycle: Project Management, Business Analysis and Technical Elegance.