Trinity Technology Group, a leading systems integrator and developer of custom software focused on the public sector, has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Business/Systems Analyst with hands-on SDLC experience. In this role you will be responsible for providing analysis and testing to support the design, development and implementation of customer-facing technology solutions developed for public sector agencies in the Sacramento area. Some of the duties of the Senior Business/Systems Analyst are:
- Elicit and manage requirements
- Facilitate JAD sessions
- Prepare business process models
- Prepare detailed business use cases
- Model decisions
- Identify and document business rules
- Perform gap analysis
- Execute system testing
- Support User Acceptance Testing activities
- Prepare end-user training materials
- Deliver training
- Contribute to and/or prepare written project deliverables
- Mentor other business analysts and client staff
- Track and report progress to Project and Account Managers
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst on software automation projects
- Bachelors degree in MIS or related area of study
- HIPAA 4010 and/or 5010 Transactions (820, 834, 837, 835)
- Experience with Health Claims Processing
- Experience working with public sector clients
- Knowledge of Edifecs XEngine
About Trinity Technology Group:
Trinity Technology Group provides full project life cycle services as well as specialized variations of crucial functions within client organizations. Our core competencies encompass: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Project Management, Enterprise Technical Architecture, Business Architecture, and Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence. We have earned a reputation among our clients and industry peers for delivering quality IT solutions.
With our technical resources and industry expertise we provide business and technical value that enables us to become an extension of our client*s organization. Within Trinity Technology Group, opportunity exists for each professional to further their accomplishments and our client*s success by increasing their skills, knowledge and experience; because of this we seek people that are looking to grow with us. We take great pride in delivering excellent services while maintaining a balance in our work and personal life.
All inquiries are confidential. We do NOT submit our staff to other firms.
Benefit package includes 100% company paid PPO, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, etc.
Trinity Technology Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and welcomes job applications from qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, or gender.