PC Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in San Jose, CA. We are looking for a Java Developer with 5 years’ experience. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with fantastic benefits.
Job Duties: The Java Developer will be primarily responsible for designing, developing and testing new services and functionality.
• Architecting concurrent, multithreaded server side processes including JVM behavior
• Work closely with the development team.
• Work extensively with database (Oracle)
• Troubleshooting expertise on real time production systems
• Production support experience is a must
• Developer for a business critical application which is operational 24x7
• Analyzes requirements and prepares technical design documents
• In-depth analysis of systems and problems, as well as hands on capability to help resolve those issues.
• Provides accurate estimates of effort to design, code, and implement technical project components
• Minimum 5+ years of in-depth programming experience in the following technologies : J2EE, Servlet, JSP, XML, EJB, Hibernate, JPA, Spring, Web Services (SOAP/REST) and Unix Shell Scripting • Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, thoughts, and opinions during requirements and design sessions with the development team. • A minimum of 3 years’ experience building hosted services with high volume users and 24x7 uptime requirement. • Experience in architecting concurrent, multithreaded server side processes including JVM behavior • Experience rewriting, refactoring, re-architecture and scaling application • Experience in application performance, security, scalability, maintainability • Source code control tools (i.e. SubVersion) • Experience with Parasoft JTest, code profiling tools, Jira are preferable • Must have good working practices in terms of source code control and the SDLC • Must have proven troubleshooting expertise on real time production systems • Production support experience is a must • Experience as a developer for a business critical application which is operational 24x7 • Strong communication skills, both written and verbal • Strong technical troubleshooting skills
Send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
To learn more about PC Connection or to apply directly through our website, please visit http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pc-connection/en-us/. Click on “View all Jobs”
PC Connection, Inc. and all of its subsidiary companies are committed to equal opportunity and proud to be affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applic