Anritsu Company is the North American subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation based in Atsugi, Japan. Recognized as a Tier One provider of communications solutions for more than 100 years, Anritsu has become a global leader in the telecommunications, optical and wireless industries by providing diverse product offerings ranging from test and measurement solutions to high-speed devices and components for use in R&D, production, and maintenance.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
The Engineering team within the Rapid Test Designer Product department is responsible for designing and developing application layer software to test 2G/3G/4G technologies.
The New Feature Integration team within Rapid Test Designer Product department is responsible for test and integration of new features in 2G/3G/4G technologies as they become available in the RTD. The team is responsible for designing and developing a test framework enabling our customers to rapidly integrate 2G/3G/4G technologies utilizing the RTD and also assist the customer with debug of test issues as they arise.
As a Sr. Test Engineer based in San Diego, CA, you will have responsibility for:
- Test requirements analysis includes test specification/document reviews
- Develop, test and integrate new 2G/3G/4G features as they become available
- Test case development within a protocol environment
- Adherence and conformance to the test development process
- Log Analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Good communication within and across teams
- Communicate test case design to internal team’s and customer
- Provide estimates and report progress
- Help support team and customers resolve their queries in using product to test GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE protocols.
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE Protocol Knowledge with particular emphasis in RRC and RR.
- Knowledge of network system simulators
- Overall 3GPP eco-system knowledge
- Identify the key areas of testing from new 3GPP feature analysis
- Experience in writing protocol tests
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effectively communicate within and across teams.
- Sound understanding of NAS, RLC/MAC/PHY
- Ability to multi-task with several activities
- XML/JAVA/PERL scripting languages
- Good presentation skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Experience of UE diagnostic and automation tools
- Experience of UE AT Cmd interface
- Willing to learn new techniques and technology
- Assertive and confident with own ideas
- Willing to ask questions to senior members of the team
- Proactively identify areas of improvement
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to report issues and blockages to team leader
Equal Opportunity Employer