Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 162,700 employees as of March 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant Content Management and Portals (CMP)
Content Management and Portals (CMP) Practice provide consulting and systems integration services in the areas of Portals, Content Management, Collaboration, Social Media and Enterprise Search. It holds partnership with the market leading products in each of the areas and offers customer's services to consult, implement and maintain product based solutions. Key technology sub-practices include SharePoint, PCC (Portal Content & Collaboration), and ECM (Enterprise Content Management). The group is around 3000 associates worldwide and is one of the fastest growing businesses within Cognizant.
Focus areas are in Digital platforms market expansion where we leverage Internet and Intranet Platform Products and Services portfolio in the digital platforms landscape. Also a market leader in the areas of Commerce and WCM, domain specific Web Portals and Cloud and Mobile Web, Social, Mobility, Core SP Business Applications, Migrations and upgrades
* Minimum 5+ years of knowledge of Websphere Portal server 6.x / 7.x
* 3+ years Hands on experience in IBM Portal
* 5+ years' Experience in designing portal
* Should have 3+ years' experience on enterprise portal implementations
* Should have performed the role of a technical advisor and worked in close liaison with the senior technical architects from the Customer team
* At least 2+ year's experience as a Single Point of Contact to coordinate with customer and development team
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of Content Management Systems
* Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
* Knowledge or expertise/performance and tuning will be beneficial
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
* 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
* 2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
* Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
* A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 0-4 years of experience.
JobShift: Day Job
PostingDate: Jul 9, 2014, 1:07:44 PM
Department: Application Development / Application Maintenance