Requisition #: 64151
Job Title: Desenvolvedor de Software II (Java)
State: Rio Grande do Sul
City: Porto Alegre
Employment Status: Full Time
(Description): As part of an internationally distributed software development team, understands and translates business needs into system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems using information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, coded, tested, debugged and documents those programs. Coordinates system integration efforts with other development teams, as part of large scale initiatives across multiple geographies. Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Programming: Competent to work on simple to fairly complex programming assignments.
- Analysis / Design: Competent to work on simple analysis/design assingments.
- Technical / Project Leadership: Very occasional technical guidance provided to other Software Development Engineers.
- Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with other project team members most of the time. Occasionally may interact with other technical and developmental groups in other international locations.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as a programmer with progressive programming and analysis experience
- Communication Skills: Low to medium capacity to interact with other teams. Read and write English skills.
- Education: Incomplete BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Enthusiast about agile methodologies as Scrum and Test Driven Development.
Area of Interest: Software Development
Locations: Brazil, Porto Alegre, RS