Title: Lawson Systems Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: Direct Hire
Apex Systems is seeking a Lawson Systems Analyst for one of our clients in Arlington, VA.
We are seeking an experienced professional to provide daily support to business users for Lawson Financial and Procurement system. This individual will have experience with Accounts Payable and Payroll within in the Lawson System. Provide application support to meet the requirements of assigned user departments working in conjunction with department system Owners and Super-users. Work closely with the Manager, Customer Support to assure timely response to user requests for software maintenance and enhancement. Additional responsibilities include: planning, design, testing, documentation, training, implementation, and ongoing support activities; working with functional management and staff to define problems and devise solutions; performing work-flow analysis in user areas; quality control; problem and change management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and implementing best practices (technical configuration and business rules;
- Maintaining Lawson documentation, and educating and training users on proper application usage;
- Keeping up-to-date with latest software/market trends by attending Lawson seminars/training; Liaising with IT staff on advanced technical issues with the Lawson system.
- At least 1-4 years of Lawson Financial and Procurement experience.
- Previous experience with AP and Payroll is required
- Experience with Supplies and Materials Management is preferred
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting and writing reports using Crystal Reports is preferred.
Education and Training:
- A four-year degree in health care field, business discipline, health information management or an information science field is highly desirable.