Software Developer III (GEJP00002476)Location: Glen Allen, VA, 23060This is a perm hire opportunity, Client will consider possible relocation assistance for the right candidate. Essential Responsibilities:Software Engineers work in a t
eam made up of Quality Engineers, User Interaction Design Engineers, Software Architects, and the Product Owner team to lead the design, development, and delivery of high quality software in a fast paced, challenging, and creative environment. Qualifications / Requirements:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Java programming languages. Desired Characteristics:
• Strong knowledge of OOD, software design patterns and principles
• Java 5/6 expert
• Strong knowledge of J2EE
• Experience working with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, XP)
• Strong JPA, JTA, JMS and Spring framework
• Knowledge of SOA based development and Cloud computing
• Strong Web Service, XML technologies (SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML)
• Strong knowledge JUnit and Test Driven Development practices
• Experience with Oracle SQL
• Able to clearly articulate and document software designs and strategies
• Provide expertise in software development technologies
• Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, and leveraging product and technology reuse
• Support process improvements to drive higher quality and productivity
• Deliver world-class usability and user interfaces in our products or deliver world-class server side components and services
• Communicate effectively within your immediate team, with the broader software team, and cross-functionally
• Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
• Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
• Strong problem solving abilities
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560.
Direct: 510.402.4703 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org