AST Corporation is leading the way in the Oracle professional services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as the premier Oracle Platinum Partner with a nationwide presence in the public sector, education, commercial, transportation, utilities/energy and insurance industries.
In 2012, AST was awarded as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resource and ranked by Inc. Magazine AST #1514 on its annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fasting-growing private companies.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Oracle Identity and Access Management Technical/Solution Design Specialists to join our growing Oracle Middleware practice. This key role will be an integral part of our national Oracle Middleware team in developing and implementing IDM/IAM/SSO solutions and integrating them with Oracle EBS and other third party software in enterprise environments. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidate will have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. The position will need a leader who can adapt, has a can-do attitude, and work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST managed engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to design and develop solutions for Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM).
- Design, develop, test, and implement identity management (policy service) solutions using Oracle Identity and Access Management.
- Provide support to Project Team as well as Team members to troubleshoot and correct problems in the EIDM application.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Identity and Access Management
- Facilitate knowledge transfer
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of Architect level Identify Management experience in architecting solutions and implementing Oracle IDM's suite such as:
- Oracle Identity Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Access Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Role Manager Design & Implementation
- Oracle Identity Analytics Design & Implementation
- Single Sign-On Design & Implementation
- Creating High Level and Detailed Design
- Defining Schema OID & OVD
- Data Integration and Migration
- Oracle IDM integration with E-Business Suite, WebCenter
- Strong LDAP/AD integration
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Accomplished 4+ IT experience preferably in IDM
- Clear understanding of SOA principals and concepts
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- OCP Certification (optional)
- CISSP Certification (optional)
Here’s What to Expect:
- Competitive pay
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- Consult on AST managed projects with the latest Oracle technologies
- Professional enrichment program (mentoring, training, certification, conferences)
- World-class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
is an Equal Opportunity Employer