Our client a Fortune 100 corporation headquartered in San Jose, CA designs, manufactures, and sells Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking and other products to the communications and IT industry worldwide. The company offers routers that interconnect public and private IP networks for mobile, data, voice, and video applications. It also provides storage area networking products that deliver connectivity between servers and storage systems among other things.
Currently our client is seeking a Cisco Unified Communication Architect
with the following skills: Skills required :
- The ideal candidate is one who has plan/design and implementation experience on the network for voice and video.
- Candidate must be a Cisco Certified Professional with experience with Cisco's IP Communications Technology including Call Manager, Unity, IPCC Express, and other Cisco UC technology.
- Solid Cisco Voice Skills (Call Manager, Unity, UCCX, IPCC Express, etc.)
- Video skills – Experience with Cisco Telepresence Systems and Tandberg endpoints (desktop video) will be a plus
- Experience in Cisco Pre / Post Sales Engineering or Technical Consulting
- Very strong Cisco Routing and Switch / Data Networking skills
- Extensive experience in Layer 2 & Layer 3 technologies Certifications:
- CCVP - Mandatory
- CCIE is a plus
The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills and experienced in pre-sales engineering support, consulting/professional services delivery and post-installation technical support. The candidate will provide technical pre-sales and post-sales architecture assistance for prospects and clients. Good customer facing skills and ability to handle high pressure situations.