Sr Technical Writer - Software
Our client is a leading American Corporation. In their San Ramon facility. We work with the hiring manager and have made 80 placements in the group. This is contract to hire and the rate is open. If interested, please send a resume and an idea of your desired rate.
Design, develop, and deliver product documentation for engineering products including product manuals, online help, training materials, instruction cards, and data sheets according to published procedures & style guides. In this role, you will:
- Develop content for software products that may have a high degree of technical complexity.
- Work in an Agile development environment
- Develop re-usable, single source content
- Design, develop, and deliver product demonstration modules
- Work as part of a global team, working with overseas counterparts
- Ensure documentation tasks related to user stories are delivered as part of the definition of “Done” for every Agile iteration by working closely with the developers, testers, the product owner and the commercial leads
- Work with the developers to ensure that all software UI messages are clear, grammatically correct, accurate, and written in simplified English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Engineering or Science, or equivalent experience
- End-documentation experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in technical writing with exposure to software engineering applications in diverse industries
- Madcap Flare or Robohelp
This is a contract to hire position and can start right away.