Sr Training Manager - Software Related
Contract to hire, so non local w2 is fine
Our client is a leading American Corporation. They are looking for an Training Specialist Manager for a contract to hire position in San Ramon. This is an immediate hire.
Work with Platform team, software engineers, and instructional designers on multiple training projects to build and deliver new classroom, video, webinars, and elearning courses.
· Develop, implement and maintain training aligned to a certification program. Key partner on creating a new certification program.
· Conduct Training Needs Assessments using traditional methods and tools – A.D.D.I.E, Front End Analysis, etc.
· Work with Marketing to create and implement a communication plan for the Predix training programs to audiences around the globe, to drive understanding, participation, and completion.
· Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness. Collect post-training surveys & feedback. Partner with line managers to evaluate and develop response plans. Report monthly on training programs: completion, course evaluations, and business impact. Track budget.
· Create and maintain instructor certifications. Conduct Train-the Trainer sessions.
· Manage external training suppliers used to create and deliver Predix training.
· Promote use of rapid development learning technologies to increase the reach of training across all GE Businesses · Work with Sourcing to set up approved external training suppliers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Performance related areas: Instructional Design or Organizational Behavior/Development, Education.
· At least 3 years of experience in a Product Training management role
· At least 3 years of software engineering environment Desired Characteristics
· CS or engineering experience
· Experience in Needs Analysis in a large organization.
· Proven ability to champion and influence sustainable change.
Reply today to patrick.lowney at Techworkers dot com