Our client is an advanced software group located in San Ramon. We work with hiring managers, and have placed 150 people there. Their positions are contract to hire or 12 months. They are looking for intermediate or senior level UI developers who have application development experience. The rates open.
- Work closely with Designers and System engineers to build and shape the public interface of cloud and web offerings.
- Act as a member of the Software Center of Excellence, representing the face of high quality design and development practices.
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Have a solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field with at least 5 years’ experience working in software development.
- Experience with software applications, not just websites
- Knowledge of new technologies (such as PHP 5, CSS, HTML5).
- MySQL or other database experience a plus.
- Experience using SOAP and RESTful web services and MVC (Model View Controller) is helpful
- Solid understanding of scalable design principles.