Design, develop, and deliver product documentation for engineering products including product manuals, online Help, training materials, instruction cards, and data sheets according to published procedures & style guides. In this role, you will:
- Develop content for software products that may have a high degree of technical complexity.
- Work in an Agile development environment
- Develop re-usable, single source content
- Design, develop, and deliver product demonstration modules
- Work as part of a global team, working with overseas counterparts
- Ensure documentation tasks related to user stories are delivered as part of the definition of “Done” for every Agile iteration by working closely with the developers, testers, the product owner and the commercial leads
- Work with the developers to ensure that all software UI messages are clear, grammatically correct, accurate, and written in simplified English.
- Assess and communicate technical or other risks early and suggest mitigation options to the stakeholders
- Assess documentation needs and scope the appropriate set of deliverables within required timelines and quality standards.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Management, Product Architects, Marketing, Service and Support, Operations, and Quality
- Facilitate translation for technical documentation
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, Engineering or Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in technical writing with exposure to software engineering applications in diverse industries
- Madcap Flare or Robohelp a plus
- Patent writing skills
****Please send resumes to Shanthi at firstname.lastname@example.org