Design, develop, and deliver product documentation for engineering products including engineering reference architectures, internal engineering procedures, functional and non-functional requirements, Knowledge Centric Support articles, and training materials. In this role, you will:
• Develop content for software products that may have a high degree of technical complexity.
• Document procedures for build, deploy and management of applications and services in Cloud Service Delivery environments
• Document reference architectures and data flows in Visio and PowerPoint
• Work in an Agile development environment
• Develop re-usable, single source content
• Build a knowledge base of Known Restoration Plans and Troubleshooting Guides in support of Knowledge Centric Support offerings
• Work as part of a global team, working with overseas counterparts
• Assess and communicate technical or other risks early and suggest mitigation options to the stakeholders
• Assess documentation needs and scope the appropriate set of deliverables within required timelines and quality standards.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Management, Product Architects, Marketing, Service and Support, Operations, and Quality
***Please send resumes to Shanthi at firstname.lastname@example.org