• Experience in working in Agile environment
• Minimum 6+ years experience developing automated test cases including experience implementing and/or extending commercial and/or open-source available automation tools such as Selenium, etc.
• A Development background or analogous experience with a deep understanding, implementation and execution of White and Grey Box tests manually and using automating tools for Functional, Load/Performance/Stress tests and Integration test coverage.
• White box testing: At least 5 years of experience with programming for QA environment.
• Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
Desired Skills / Experience
• Experience with GUI test automation experience (i.e. Selenium Web Driver 2.0 or Selenium RC).
• Exposure to Integration Technologies including XML, SOAP or REST.
• Ability to work closely with Development, Product Management, Design, Support, and other key stakeholders.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products.
• Excellent communication and analytic skills.
• Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics.
***Please send resumes to Shanthi at email@example.com. Feel free to reach me at 925-359-2206