This is an exciting opportunity to work at a growing, full service media company. You will have an important role on our core development team, and work the entire product lifecycle from concept to post market of products. Work cross-functionally with all departments: marketing, product management, sales, operations and executives, to develop products which have a large impact on the internet advertising world.
- Develop and maintain highly scalable and fault tolerant data driven Java based applications in a full software development life cycle. You will write high standard of code that has immediate impact on company direction.
- Provide technology recommendations for potential product application development.
- Lead and guide the development of applications following best practices.
- Gather and analyze requirements from product owners, ensure products meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with other software engineers and team leads in designing and developing software solutions which meet high quality standards.
- Troubleshoot issues related to new or existing code/systems.
- Write proper documentation for designs and procedures.
- Follow proper quality assurance processes, provide unit, build and deployment test scripts.
- Ensure developed products meet milestones, communicate status through participation in Agile SDLC.
- BA/MS in CS or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java technologies and frameworks.
- Multi-threaded Java experience involving fault tolerant highly scalable systems.
- Work experience with modern server side Java technologies, J2EE, Spring IOC, REST, Servlet, Lucene/Solr, Hadoop, noSQL .
- Experience with RDBMS technologies (MySQL, Oracle). JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience developing high quality products.
Blackstone Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.