This is a part-time, open-ended contract opportunity (24-32 hours/week, 2-3 days/week), providing internal IT support for an organization with 70-80 employees.
- Minimum of five years of IT and technical experience
- Proficient in Office suites (2007 and some 2003) a mix of XP and Windows 7 OS
- Familiarity with teleconferencing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Troubleshoot and fix computers and printers
- Minimal phone set up - Nortel - make sure VM is set up
- Blackberry enterprise and iPhones connecting to email
Blackstone Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.