Job Requisition Number: 76993
Category: Engineering - Engineer
Primary Location: San Diego, CA, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI has a contingent opening for an INSTALLATION DESIGN ENGINEER-SHIPALT to support the Navy Electronic Surveillance Systems efforts undertaken by SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
Specific duties to include the following:
- Conducts surveys and research to gather field data necessary for development or installation.
- Prepares and interprets blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids in conformance with engineering design and customer specification.
- Reviews development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices
- Designs and drafts working layouts, detailed drawings, schematics and master drawings.
- Recent experience in the development of design packages for SHIPALT/Non Permanent change installations;
- Experience interfacing with military and civilian personnel at all levels;
- US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET Clearance.
- Typically requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering;
- Seven (7) to nine (9) years experience in the development of design packages for SHIPALT/Non Permanent change installations;
- Knowledge and experience interfacing with NAVSEA and planning yards for drawing approval and experience using AME Y14.100, MIL-DTL-3100C, and NAVSEA Technical Specifications 9090-600 (series).
Recent experience or working knowledge of any of the following systems a plus:
1. SharePoint based application life cycle support
a. AT/FP Information Management (AIM) system
b. Next Generation application implementation
c. IA requirements
2. Information Assurance life cycle support
3. 24/7 CNIC Help Desk Operations
4. Alarm System life cycle support for CONUS/OCONUS naval facilities currently terminating in the installation/LDC in include Intrusion Detection Systems
5. Wide Area Alert and Notification integration and sustainment
6. Regional Dispatch Center integration and sustainment
7. Enterprise Land Mobile Radio life cycle support
8. Security Surveillance System integration and sustainment
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly .