Job Requisition Number: 77527
Category: Network/Telecom - Systems Administration
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
Systems Administrator, Lead - Windows, Solaris, Linux
Clearance: Top Secret, SCI with favorable polygraph (TS/SCI POLY+)
Location: Chantilly / Fairfax, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: With a wide range of knowledge, including high end Linux skills, maintains data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. Experience integrating applications into a development and production environment. Responsible for system security and data integrity. Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests for information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, configure, and support an organization's network system.
- Maintain network hardware and software.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- May plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, & EXPERIENCE:
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client. (TS/SCI POLY+)
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Oracle Systems Administration
- Active Directory
- What's up Gold
- Demonstrated experience with Sponsor's network security requirements and approved processes
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.