Job Requisition Number: 78232
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Windows Presentation Foundation )
Clearance required: TS/SCI with POLY+
Work location: Fairfax & Chantilly, VA areas
Project/Contract Details: This is a multi-year contract with over 100 positions which can provide you a solid career growth, technical challenges, and the excitement of working on mission-oriented s/w applications.
Duties and Responsibilities: Development of decision support systems, data mining applications, and web services using service oriented architecture industry best practices. Familiarity with the design and development of database systems using leading database platforms including the use of SQL Server, Oracle and Hadoop. Extensive experience with the use of leading integrated development environments including Visual Studio and Eclipse IDE. Familiar with Agile Methodology best practices. Will maintain familiarity with emerging technologies. Participate in community and technology conferences as directed by the client in support of operation requirements.
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer with hands-on experience with Microsoft .Net technologies.
- 2+ years of development with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Develop interfaces, design work and develop user interfaces for business applications with WPF.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to develop an excellent rapport with clients.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree (BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical discipline required.) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- 3 years Development in Visual Studio using Team Foundation Server, Work Items
- 3 years Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool
- 5 years Firm understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#
- 5 years Strong understanding of framework/library design and best practice designs
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.